Sleep Training and Behavior Training for neurotypical kids 12 weeks - 6 years old.
- Self-guided video course to get your little one sleeping
- Private coaching for parents who want more support
- Raising well-rested, polite, happy kids shouldn't make you feel guilty
- UPDATE: 11/17/22 - My second baby came at the end of August and spent 52 days in the NICU. I am not taking any new private coaching clients until I finish maternity leave which will be mid-January 2023. The online course below is still available. Thank you for your patience/kindness.
No BS Sleep Training Course
If you want to pay full price and enroll right now, you totally can. Just click here. But if you want to save $300, go watch the free sleep secrets class (only 34 minutes long) first and get your promo code using the button below!
WHAT'S IN THE COURSE?
- Get your baby/child sleeping 10-12 hours independently.
- Your baby/child will fall asleep independently.
- Your baby/child will get back to sleep independently if they wake up in the middle of the night or too soon from naps.
- Fix short naps
- Nap independently
- Handle regressions
- Address tantrums, whining, poor listening etc for kids 2-6
- Address picky eating
- Address big kids staying in their own bed all night
- Understand the truth about crying, and what science actually says.
- No time for the short class? Pay full price by clicking here
For real quotes from real parents, read my Yelp and Google reviews. Or scroll down and read screenshots of texts from parents. I wouldn't type a quote here and ask you to believe it is real...you are smarter than that!
What about crying..
According to the AAP as well as the AASM, not only is there no evidence that crying is dangerous, there is, in fact clear evidence that crying is healthy, normal and beneficial for babies. This claim is validated by my 21 years of experience with over 1,000 families, as I have seen this to be true in every case. Of course, crying is hard for the parents, but it is perfectly safe, temporary and frankly unavoidable, for the babies and kids who are sleep training and behavior training. This is covered in greater detail in my course as well as any personalized package you will purchase.Save $300 on Sleep Course!
The No BS Sleep Training Course is ideal to start:
- At any age! As long as they are over 12 pounds, older than 12 weeks and you have the green light from your pediatrician to begin sleep training.
- If you have already tried gentle methods and are feeling ready for REAL results.
- If you are sick of being shamed by IG posts and parents who's opinions you didn't ask for, just for wanting to sleep train!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there crying involved with this program?
What if my baby has to be nursed/fed to sleep?
What about night feedings?
Can we room share while implementing this program?
Do you offer ongoing support?
What about picky eating?
What is the success rate?
Will sleep training damage my baby emotionally?
Does this work for babies in daycare?
Does this work for twins/siblings sharing a room??
Did I see an F-bomb or bad word somewhere?
This is not for you IF...
Does Parenting Made Joyful have a political stance?
What are real parents saying?
Sleepless nights and exhausted days do not have to be your reality anymore. #parentlife CAN be joyful if you let me fix your family's sleep. Since 2001, I've helped 1000+ families get their kids/babies sleeping all night, so they can actually be present and enjoying parenthood. 5 stars across all platforms, 94% success rate and featured prominently in the media...you don't get that unless you are a kick-ass parent coach.Save $300 on the NO BS Sleep Training course